• James Hardie fiber cement siding with standing seam metal roof accents
• Brick patterned concrete porches leading to an 8’ tall custom Spanish Cedar front entry door, with Emtech polished chrome mortise lock set
• Open floor plan, including a second-floor loft-style study area, with inviting reading nook
• Restoration hardware chandelier and modern polished chrome lighting. Contemporary Brizo plumbing fixtures throughout
• Home audio system with recessed ceiling speakers
• Six-and-a-half-inch French oak plank hardwood floors, and shiplap accents throughout
• First-floor master suite with secluded owner’s patio
• Calcutta waterfall island with marble and quartz countertops throughout
• Custom blind corner pull-out in pantry cabinet
• Bonus 5th bedroom or reimagined home theater room adds extra value
From Bent Creek Country Club, follow Fruitville Pk. north ¼ mile, then turn right onto Cheltenham Ct. Home is on the left.View on map
|Price As Shown||$855,900|
|Home Type||Single Family Home|
Founded in November 2005 by Kevin Kozo. Turnberry Construction Group has been standing true to the vision, values and mission. We welcome you to explore our website and learn more about our building philosophy.
To create a company that builds custom homes with strong architectural awareness and outstanding service.
To attract and retain only the best craftsmen in each trade that fit the Turnberry system.
To strive for continuous improvement while embracing new products and technologies that will offer our clients the value and innovation their lifestyles demand.
To respond to clients with positive answers in a timely manner no matter the complexity or challenges that lie ahead.
To develop a trust with clients and craftsmen that will lead to everlasting customer satisfaction and endless referrals.
Teamwork, Quality, Trust, Challenges, Responsiveness, Family
To deliver exceptional homes and superior customer service by creating a strong bond between the client and our build team while creating long-term financial strength through intelligent business decisions and fair returns on the homes we build.
It is our mission to attract only the brightest and most highly skilled craftsmen to fit within the Turnberry team. By treating our tradesmen with respect, and creating an environment of open communication, we are able to foster new ideas throughout the project and the company. Our tradesmen have been working together for over ten years, and have procedures set in place to accomplish our end goal of creating unsurpassed quality and workmanship.