• 4 Estate lots remaining in Mill Creek Estates in Lampeter-Strasburg School District. Home packages from the $700s
• 3,201 sq. ft. home with 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths and first-floor master suite
• Additional 800 sq. ft. finished basement area, finished three-car garage and rear deck overlooking Mill Creek
• 9’ first-floor ceiling, 9’ basement walls with daylight door in rear, and two-story foyer and great room ceiling
• Upgraded Modern Farmhouse interior trim package with coffered ceilings and wainscoting in select rooms
• Gas fireplace in the great room, built-in bench in mudroom and walk-in pantry with sliding barn door
• Master bath features a freestanding tub, large walk-in tile shower with separate vanities and quartz countertops
• Upgraded kitchen featuring chimney-style hood, floating shelves, quartz countertops, pot filler and tile backsplash
• Hand-scraped 5” wide hardwood flooring throughout main living area
• Interior design services and staging provided by Custom Home Group
From Lincoln Hwy./Rt. 30 E., head south on Strasburg Pk. At 2nd traffic light, turn right on Windy Hill Rd. Turn left at stop sign, then turn right on Conard Rd. Take first right on Bank Barn Ln. At Alans Green, park and walk down to home on the right.View on map
|Price As Shown||$799,900|
|Home Type||Single Family Home|
In 1986 Dan Siegrist built his first home, doing much of the work himself. Over the next ten years, Dan’s business grew along with his reputation for quality construction. In 2002 Daniel H. Siegrist Co. became Custom Home Group, Inc. and began building its team.
Our custom design and construction teams share a passion for quality craftsmanship and progressive design that characterizes each home we build. It’s this passion, attention to you and attention to detail that will make your home unique and truly a custom home.
Custom Home Group has seen many changes over the years, but one thing that has not changed is our commitment to customer satisfaction. We hope that you will become our next satisfied customer.