• Popular Landmark Homes’ Olde South Crossing Community
• Two-story Kingston Model with welcoming front porch
• Open floor plan featuring 3,350 sq. ft.
• Two-car garage with mudroom entry complete with built-in lockers
• Kitchen includes quartz countertops with tile backsplash and attractive cabinetry
• Great room features gas fireplace with stone surround and shiplap detail
• Formal dining room with elegant coffered ceiling detail
• Owner’s suite with spacious closet and private bathroom
• Owner’s bathroom with double-bowl vanity, freestanding tub and custom tile shower
• Furnishings provided by Stone Barn Furniture
Take Rt. 322 to Rt. 934 N. Turn left onto Louser Rd.
Turn left into the community via S. Lancaster Street.
|Price As Shown||$424,500|
|Home Type||Single Family Home|
In 1998, Cliff and Clair Weaver founded Landmark Homes on the belief that every new home should be as unique as the family that built it. To bring their vision to life, they combined a broad portfolio of distinctive floor plans with extensive options to give every client a custom home building experience, no matter the size or price of their new home. And because quality is just as important as design, the Weaver brothers built every home with the same dedication to their three core values: excellence, attention to detail, and honest hard work.
As one of the leading local new home builders in central PA, Landmark Homes offers home buyers a choice of 30 new home communities (single family, townhome, and 55+ low-maintenance communities) in Lancaster, Lebanon, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, and York County, PA. Or, build on your own lot, either using one of our 80+ floorplans or a completely custom home plan. We go to great lengths to ensure the satisfaction of our home buyers, and assign a sales and building team to each neighborhood with 24 hour accessibility via email, text or phone.
Every Landmark home is constructed with quality, name-brand products, and you’ll find design elements and features in our homes that other builders consider options (and will charge you extra for) or may not even offer. Plus, with the ability to completely customize your home with choices from our structural and Design Gallery options or your own custom option requests, you’re sure to get a home to suit your style, needs, and budget.