• Home Towne Square - A Landmark 55+ Living
• One-story Winston Arts & Crafts-style home featuring
1,941 sq. ft.
• Lofty 10’ ceilings throughout
• Vinyl plank flooring in foyer, living room, dining room
• Study to the front of the home with elegant coffered
• Open kitchen with granite countertops and attractive
• Floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace with stone surround and
shiplap above the mantel
• Owner’s suite includes a private bathroom and
• Owner’s bathroom with double-bowl vanity and
custom tile shower
• Two-car rear-entry garage
Take Rt. 322 (E. Main St.) to Hackman Rd.
at traffic light. Turn left into the community.
Drive the round-about to Liberty St. Turn left onto
Constitution Dr., then right onto Declaration Ave.
|Price As Shown||$362,900|
|Home Type||Single Family Home|
In 1998, Cliff and Clair Weaver founded Landmark Homes on the belief that every new home should be as unique as the family that built it. To bring their vision to life, they combined a broad portfolio of distinctive floor plans with extensive options to give every client a custom home building experience, no matter the size or price of their new home. And because quality is just as important as design, the Weaver brothers built every home with the same dedication to their three core values: excellence, attention to detail, and honest hard work.
As one of the leading local new home builders in central PA, Landmark Homes offers home buyers a choice of 30 new home communities (single family, townhome, and 55+ low-maintenance communities) in Lancaster, Lebanon, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, and York County, PA. Or, build on your own lot, either using one of our 80+ floorplans or a completely custom home plan. We go to great lengths to ensure the satisfaction of our home buyers, and assign a sales and building team to each neighborhood with 24 hour accessibility via email, text or phone.
Every Landmark home is constructed with quality, name-brand products, and you’ll find design elements and features in our homes that other builders consider options (and will charge you extra for) or may not even offer. Plus, with the ability to completely customize your home with choices from our structural and Design Gallery options or your own custom option requests, you’re sure to get a home to suit your style, needs, and budget.