• 2,525 sq. ft. home with open floor plan, farmhouse/industrial details, 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths
• Swartz kitchen design including farm sink, quartz countertops, island with bar seating, stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry
• Living room featuring fireplace surrounded by formed stone with shiplap above
• Luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout first-floor living space
• Large master suite with walk-in closet
• Master bath with freestanding soaking tub and tile shower
• 700 sq. ft. finished basement area with industrial accents
• Efficient natural gas heating system
• Azek deck
• Located in Willow Bend Farm community with walking trails, open space and community center in Lampeter-Strasburg School District
From Lancaster, take Rt. 222 S. Turn right on Millwood Rd. Bear right on Brenneman Rd. Willow Bend Farm is on the right.View on map
|Price As Shown||$389,900|
|Home Type||Single Family Home|
An independent, family-owned business now in its 4th generation
Abe Metzler had worked as a carpenter for over 20 years when, in 1953, he decided it was time to start his own company. Abe started with home and barn remodeling projects for a number of farmers in the area. With help from his oldest son, Roy, they began to take on more work, and were approached to build a new home. The successful father and son team was the genesis of Metzler Home Builders.
Taking a cue from Roy, his father, Dan Metzler would likewise grow up in the family business. He followed his father around watching his every step, adhering to the same qualities Roy had learned from his father. Dan has been a partner since 1978, and he and his wife Janet have successfully handled the business affairs since 1988, when his father retired. In the summer of 2011, Dan and Janet’s son, Jordan, joined the Metzler team, and is now the 4th generation to be involved in the family business.
Over the span of more than five decades, Metzler Home Builders has designed and built hundreds of new homes, and has completed countless addition and renovation projects. We have built our reputation on crafting quality homes and additions, providing efficient project management and open communication through the life of the project and beyond. The numerous awards and recognitions we have received over the years attest to our team’s dedication to our craft and to our customers.
At Metzler Home Builders, we enjoy developing personal relationships with our clients throughout the construction process, with complete customer satisfaction at the heart of every custom home, addition, or renovation project that we undertake. We take pride in our reputation for high quality and fine craftsmanship, built through years of personal service and attention to detail. That reputation directly reflects the quality of our team.