• Open floor plan with 9’ ceilings and crown molding
• Custom open stairs with reclaimed barn beams
• Stone/brick masonry exterior
• Finished basement with custom stone bar and barn beam accents
• Master suite with vaulted ceilings, custom shower, freestanding tub, and walk-in closet
• Custom kitchen with solid-surface countertop, Legrand Adorne under-cabinet lighting system
• Solid ¾” hand-scraped hickory hardwood
• Upgraded LED lighting package, USB outlets in bedrooms
• Upgraded plumbing fixtures
• Built by Thaddeus Stevens students
From Rt. 30, take Rt. 741 S. and turn right onto Honeysuckle Ln. Turn left onto Edington Place. Home is on the right.View on map
|Price As Shown||$225,000|
THADDEUS STEVENS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY is a premier residential, two-year, accredited technical college that educates Pennsylvania’s economically and socially disadvantaged as well as other qualified students for skilled employment in a diverse, ever-changing workforce and for full effective participation as citizens. Stevens has expanded from its original student body of 15 to over 875 students who are enrolled in 22 high-skill, high-wage technical programs. Over 90 percent of the College’s graduates have remained in the Commonwealth since its founding in 1905. Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology is Pennsylvania’s only state-owned, two-year college of technology.
Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology was recognized by the Aspen Institute, an independent research panel, as one of the top 120 two-year colleges in the country for three consecutive years. Thaddeus Stevens College was the only two-year, technical college in Pennsylvania recognized by the Aspen Institute.