• Amazing views from every angle: 2nd fairway of golf course and serene wooded privacy
• Open floor plan designed for main-floor living with first floor owner’s suite and first-floor laundry
• Enjoy the low-maintenance lifestyle where the HOA takes care of snow removal and mowing
• Spacious great room features warm natural gas fireplace with marble surround and wood mantel
• Pre-cast Superior Walls in basement with gas heat
• Tennis courts, ball field, lighted walking paths and public restaurant within walking distance
• Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, oversized island and stainless steel appliances
• Professionally designed and decorated with contemporary flair
Travel south on Rt 741 S. and turn right on Rt. 999. Go through two lights, bear left at “Y” onto N. George St. Turn right on W. Frederick St. Turn left on Shenks Ln., then left again on Crossland Pass. Turn left on Sawgrass Dr. Home is on the left.View on map
|Price As Shown||$348,359|
Providing quality homes for our neighbors is more than our business.
It’s a passion. A meticulous craft. And a Murry family tradition in Lancaster County since 1928.
Generations have enjoyed the lasting quality of Murry Homes.
That’s because we build long-term relationships based on respect, integrity, and serving your needs. It’s as simple as the Golden Rule, putting your satisfaction and priorities first.
Where you live is more than an address.
As homebuilding has evolved into community building, Murry has stayed ahead of the trends. Our carefully planned properties are designed for beauty, practicality and a carefree lifestyle. From your front door to the front gate, it’s Lancaster County living at its finest.