• Fantastic Woods Edge development with open space and walking paths; convenient to everything
• Open floor plan designed for main-floor living with first floor owner’s suite
• Spacious kitchen with white cabinets, oversized island, granite countertop and stainless steel appliances
• Convenient first-floor laundry and lots of closet space and storage throughout
• Enjoy low-maintenance lifestyle where the HOA takes care of snow removal and mowing
• Economical high-efficiency gas heat, public utilities and built with “green” initiatives
• Full basement with insulated Superior Wall foundation system with daylight entry
• Large composite deck in rear with vinyl railings
• Professionally designed and decorated
From Lancaster, take Rt. 30 W. to Centerville exit and turn left on Centerville Rd. Cross over Columbia Ave. (Rt. 462) and turn right on Stone Mill at Sutherland Development entrance. Turn left on Whitechapel Rd. Home is on left.View on map
|Price As Shown||$274,000|
Providing quality homes for our neighbors is more than our business.
It’s a passion. A meticulous craft. And a Murry family tradition in Lancaster County since 1928.
Generations have enjoyed the lasting quality of Murry Homes.
That’s because we build long-term relationships based on respect, integrity, and serving your needs. It’s as simple as the Golden Rule, putting your satisfaction and priorities first.
Where you live is more than an address.
As homebuilding has evolved into community building, Murry has stayed ahead of the trends. Our carefully planned properties are designed for beauty, practicality and a carefree lifestyle. From your front door to the front gate, it’s Lancaster County living at its finest.